欢迎访问大师范文AI写作助手,如没有想要的内容请与本站万能的AI助手联系。

在飞机上的商务口语会话

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  在商务业务中,一个合格商务人员除了具备扎实的英语基础,外贸知识之外,还需要具备跨国的交际能力,而给经常陪同客户出行是家常便饭的事,那么关于在飞机上该如何做呢?以下是小编给大家整理的在飞机上的商务口语会话希望可以帮到大家

  A: Welcome aboard, sir. May I see your boarding pass?

  A:先生,欢迎登机。我可以看下你的登记卡吗?

  B: Here you are.

  B:给你。

  A: Seats 20A and 20B.Please cross over and then go back.

  A:20A和20B两个座位。请走到对面通道,然后再往后走。

  B: Right. Thanks.

  B:好的,谢谢

  (Lucy and Jack go to the other side of the aircraft. They meet another stewardess.)

  (露丝和杰克走到飞机另一边。他们遇到另一名空姐。)

  C: Hello. May I see your boarding pass, please?

  C:你们好。我可以看下你的登记卡吗?

  B: Here you are.

  B:给你。

  C: 20A and 20B are right back here. Please stow your carry-on baggage in the overhead compartment. If I can be of assistance, just let me know.

  C:20A和20B 就在这儿。请吧随身行李放在行李柜里。如果需要我帮忙的话,请尽管告诉我。

  B: Thanks .Oh, would my camera be all right in the overhead compartment?I don't want it to get broken.

  B:谢谢。哦,我的相机放在上面的行李柜里没事吧?我可不希望它被摔了。

  C: It should be fine there. If you feel more comfortable about it, you can stow it beneath the seat in front of you.

  C:应该没问题的。但如果你觉得放在你前面座位底下比较放心的话,就放在那里好了。

  B: I think I'll do that instead. Thanks.

  B:我想我会放在座位底下的,谢谢

  C: Don't mention it. Please be seated and fasten your seat belts.

  C:不客气。请做好,系好安全带。

  A: Have some champagne and Belgian chocolates.

  A:要来点香槟和比利时巧克力吗?

  B: Well, thank you. And could you bring us a deck of cards? _

  B:呃,谢谢。你可以那一副纸牌给我们吗?

  A: Certainly.

  A:当然。

  C: Do you have anything to read?

  C:你们有什么可以看的报刊杂志吗?

  A: Yes...We have these magzines and newspapers.

  A:有的……我们有这些杂志和报刊。

  C: Cool! Vogue, GQ! and Elle! Thanks.

  C:酷!《Vogue》,《GQ》和《 Elle》!谢谢

  D: What's the meal on this flight?

  D:飞机上提供什么餐点?

  A: Here's the menu. You have three choices.

  A:这是菜单。您有三种选择

  D: Wow! Filet Mignon! Peking Roast Duck! Lobster!

  D:哇!菲力牛排!北京烤鸭!龙虾!

  A: All first class meals are gourmet. We'll service you in an hour, but you can order now.

  A:所有能头等舱的餐点都是美食。我们将在一小时内供餐,但是您可以现在点餐。

  D: We'll have the filet and the duck. Thanks.

  D:我们要菲力牛排和烤鸭。谢谢

  A: Great. Just sit back and prepare for take-off.

  A:好的。请做好准备起飞。

  A: Good evening, sir.

  A:晚上好,先生。

  B: Hello. Can you show me where my seat is?

  B:嗨,你能告诉我,我的座位在哪儿吗?

  A: Certainly.24B. Your seat is this way. It's an aisle seat on the right.

  A:当然。是B24座。你是座位在这边,是右边靠走道的座位。

  B: Thank you.

  B:谢谢

  B: Is this my seat?

  B:这是我的座位吗?

  C: Yes, sir.

  C:是的,先生。

  B: Thank you. By the way, where can I put my bag? May I put my bag on this empty seat beside me?

  B:谢谢。对了,我的包放在哪里?可以放在我旁边的空位子上吗?

  C: I'm sorry, and carry-on luggage must be placed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead compartment.

  C:抱歉。所有随身携带的行李都必须放在你前面的座位底下,或放在上面的架子上。

  B: Like this?

  B:像这样吗?

  C: Yes. That's fine... Sir, please don't smoke until we are airborne and the "No Smoking" sign is turned off.

  C:是的,很好……先生,请勿吸烟,直到我们飞到空中,“禁止吸烟”的标记消失为止。

  B: Oh, sorry.

  B:噢,对不起

  C: Also please make certain that your seat belt is securely fastened and your seat is in the upright position.

  C:还请检查一下:你的安全带是否系牢,座椅是否恢复原来直立的位置

  B: Ok.

  B:好。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

在飞机上的商务口语会话

微信扫码分享