以下是小编给大家整理的关于约个时间好吗常用商务英语口语,希望可以帮到大家,下面就跟小编一起来看看
(一): Will you have time to meet me on this Friday evening? 周五晚上有空见个面吗?
A: Will you have time to meet me on this Friday evening?
甲:周五晚上有空见个面吗?
B: Let me check the schedule, please.
乙:请让我看看日程表。
约定见面时间:
Do you have time to see me recently, please?
请问,您最近有空与我见面吗?
May I take you to dinner by then?
届时能与您共进晚餐吗?
Feel free to schedule a meeting if you want to talk through your argu-ment.
如果您想谈谈想法,我们预约见面就好。
(二):Could you find time for a meeting with me? 您能挤出时间和我见个面吗?
A: Could you find time for a meeting with me?
甲:您能挤出时间和我见个面吗?
B: I’m available between 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. this afternoon.
乙:我下午3:00到5:00有时间。
(一): I would like to meet you at your earliest convenience. 如果您方便,我想尽早与您见面。
A: I would like to meet you at your earliest convenience.
甲:如果您方便,我想尽早与您见面。
B: So do we.
乙:我们也是这么想的。
如果方便,希望尽早见面:
Please come as soon as possible at your convenience.
请您在方便的时候尽早前来。
I wonder if it would be possible for us to meet at your earliest conve-nience.
方便的话,能不能尽早和您见面。
(二):Around October we will make our visit to China. 我们将在大约十月份抵达中国。
A: Around October we will make our visit to China.
B: Please inform us if the exact dates are fixed.
初次讨论会面时间时可能会有许多不定因素,只是向对方发出见面试邀请而已:
We will arrive in Beijing in about three months,time.
我们还有大约三个月就要到北京了。
We are bound to join the Spring Fair this April.
(一):I wonder if you could change the date of our appointment. 我想知道你是否能改一下见面的曰期。
A: I wonder if you could change the date of our appointment. 甲:我想知道你是否能改一下见面的曰期。 B: Isn't it available? OK. 乙:此日期不行是吗?好吧。 更改见面时间:
When else can we meet? 还有其他时间见面吗? If you don't mind, I want to postpone the appointment to Friday evening. 如果您不介意,我想把见面时间推到周五晚上。 I'm afraid neither day is possible. 这两天恐怕都不行。
(二):Please make an appointment with my secretary. 请跟我秘书约定见面时间。 A: Please make an appointment with my secretary. 甲:请跟我秘书约定见面时间。 B: Thank you. I will. 乙:谢谢。我会的。 和大人物见面都要提前预约的:
Please schedule early. 请尽早预约。 You have missed your last appointment. Please call to re-schedule. 您上次没有出席,请打电话重新预约时间。
(一):Please let us know your arriving date.请告知我方您的抵达日期。
A: Please let us know your arriving date. 甲:请告知我方您的抵达曰期。 B: Sure. It will be sent to you through email. 乙:当然了。我们会通过邮件确认贵方的。 请告知具体时间:I will give you the exact date. 我会告知您具体日期。 Please advise us the date. 请通知我们日期。 Please confirm your arrival date. 请确认您的到达日期。
(二):Hopefully we will see you at the event soon. 希望届时能够与您在活动中见面。A: Hopefully we will see you at the event soon. 甲:希望届时能够与您在活动中见面。 B: We hope so, too. 乙:我们也十分渴免同您见面。 客套用语,希望在约好的时间见面: I'm hoping to have the opportunity to visit you. 希望届时有机会去看望您。 By then, I hope to share with you the joy of tasting success! 届时,希望与您一同分享品尝成功的喜悦!
(一): We will be in Shanghai for about a week. 我们会在上海停留大约一个星期。
A: Will you have time to meet me on this Friday evening?
甲:周五晚上有空见个面吗?
B: Let me check the schedule, please.
乙:请让我看看日程表。
约定见面时间:
A:We will be in Shanghai for about a week.
B: Shall we have a meeting then?
乙:我们可否在那时见个面?
We are going to stay here for about two days.
我们会在此停留两天。
We’ll have about a three-day layover.
我们会逗留三天。
(二):Can you suggest a time when it will be convenient to meet? 请您定一个方便的时间见面好吗?
A: Can you suggest a time when it will be convenient to meet?
甲:请您定一个方便的时间见面好吗?
B: How about 5 p.m. tomorrow?
乙:明天下午5:00可以吗?
I am afraid I can not, but Mr. Brown will meet you instead.
我不能前往,但布朗先生会代替我跟你会面。
Could we arrange a specific time to meet?
上一篇:关于建立关系的商务英语口语
下一篇:我们的公司常用商务英语口语