在国际贸易中,作为一个商务人士,日常的口语交流是必备的工具之一,因为我们面对的大多数是都是外国人,所以这是必须的要会使用的工具哟,以下是小编给大家整理的关于产品-2的商务英语口语,希望可以帮到大家
A: I'm so happy to tell you that the initial results are excellent. We're getting a lot of orders these days!
B: So our advertisements have been successful. I'm glad to hear that. Once I help you start on the right foot, you will become a billionaire but not only a small account for my agency!
么说我们的广告很成功,听到这个我很高兴。一旦我帮您走上正轨,您会成为亿万富翁的,而不只是我的小客户。
She also has played plenty of advertisements which were very successful.
Advertising aims at telling information to potential customers and clients, and persuading the public to buy things.
Sometimes a company tries to build its Corporate image through advertising.
Electric advertising is quick, cheap and widespread.
2、您会向我们收取多少费用?
2、您会向我们收取多少费用?
A: We'll design an ad. for you.
B: How much do you charge us?
您会向我们收取多少费用?
How much should you charge us?
你会向我们收取多少费用啊?
How much is your budget for your ads?
你们的广告预算是多少?
The social and cultural aspects must be taken into account in advertising too.
We usually make different commercials for each market.
3、我可否用几分钟向您介绍我们的新产品?
3、我可否用几分钟向您介绍我们的新产品?
A: Hello, my name is Jill. I'm with Natural Health Food Limited. May I have a few minutes of your time to let you know about a few of our newest products?
您好,我是天然食品公司的吉尔。我可否用几分钟向您介绍我们的新产品?
B: Please show me your new product.
请让我看看你们的新产品。
Do you have a prototype of your new product?
有没有你们新产品的样品?
When is this product going to be on the market?
这项产品何时上市?
Our new model car will be out next month.
我们的新型车将在下个月上市。
Recently we've developed better technology.
最近我们已开发出新技术。
We've now developed a new product, would you like to see it?
我们巳经研制了一种新产品,看看怎么样?
I guess you'd like to see our most newly developed product.
我想你还是想看看我们最新研制出的产品。
A: How's your product better than the competitors,?
B: We can offer a superior product at the same price as our competitors' product.
How is your product better than the competition?
Our product is above our rivals' products and yet, we're able to sell it at the same price.
我们的产品性能超过竞争对手的产品。而且,我们可以以同样的价格销售。
We can offer a superior product at the same price as our competitors,products in the same class.
同样的东西,我们可以提供和我们竞争对手相同的价格,但却是更高品质的产品。
Its advantages are: compact construction, easy operation and maintenance, smooth reverse and long-range sprinkling.
具有结构紧凑,操作与维护简便,换向灵活,便于保养和射程远等优点。
Our products are easier to operate than our competitors'.
A: Do you think our products are competitive enough in the international market?
B: Price is yes, but in terms of its guaranteed service over along period of time, I would say no.
就物价来讲, 是可以的0但以长期保证服务观点来看,我就要说不行。
Everyone knows that there've been some major changes in our market over the last five years.
What kind of feedback did you get about your products and web site? Take the time to conduct a simple competitive analysis.
关于你的产品和网站你得到了什么样的反馈?抽空进行一个简单的竞争力分析。
6、我带回去测试一下。
6、我带回去测试一下。
A: I bring: it back and have it tested. I'll let you know the results at 10 a.m., the day after tomorrow.
我带回去测试一下。后天上午10点我会告诉您结果的。
B: Thank you. Oh, by the way, we'd like you to seal the sample after your confirmation to avoid unnecessary.
哦,顺便提一下,我公司要贵公司确认后封样以避免不必要的纠纷。
I'll test the product and tell you the results.
At the same time the company provides match colors and product test for the customer.
The quality is subject to ISO 9000 or GB/T19000.
A: Do you have any idea how textile markets are going nowadays?
B: Well, it is so so, not too bright, not too dark, I should say.
晤,马马虎虎啦,我应该说不很好,也不很坏。
By the way, how's the market?
How is the technology of need led non weave compounding and the development of the market?
Their funds would be drawn down, regardless of the market conditions.
We forecast that the market for this kind of product will decline rapidly over the next several years.
A:Why?
为什么(要问我问题呢)?
B:We are conducting a market research. We want to know how many people use the Roman detergent. This information is used to plan the marketing policy so that no risks are involved in production. That is to say our production will then be according to demand.
我们正在进行一项市场调査。我们想知道多少人在使用罗曼洗涤剂。这条信息将用于计划我们的营销策略,以便在生产过程中不承担任何风险,也就是说,我们会根据需求来生产。
We're carrying out the marketing survey.
我们正在进行市场调査。
What's the total amount of your annual sales?
你们每年的总销售量是多少?
Our last year turnover was 50,000,000.
Our sales were up twelve percent last year.
Our brand of beer has a sixty percent share of the market.
我们这种品牌的啤酒,占了60%的市场份额。
It won't be long before all Chinese know our product.
9、明天是最后期限。
9、明天是最后期限。
A:Excuse me,but when is the deadline for regisfratlon?
打扰一下,请问登记参展的最后期限是什么时候?
B:The deadline is tomorrow. However, we can make an exception for overseas companies.
明天是最后期限。不过,对外国公司,我们可以例外。
What are the hours of the trade show?
商展的时间是几点到几点? o
Does our booth need to be manned at all times?
我们的展位是不是任何时间都要有人在?
Is there any way that we could have a spot in the middle somewhere?
有没有办法帮我们找一个较靠近中间的展位呢?
10、5英尺长,6英尺宽的展位要1000美元。
10、5英尺长,6英尺宽的展位要1000美元。
A: Hello. I am calling because I saw an ad. in the Asian Wall Street Journal about your trade show.
喂。我打电话来,是因为我在《亚洲华尔街日报》上看到你们开商展的广告。
B: Yes. Let me give you the information about it. It's in Washington on May 27th and 28th. It costs! $1,000 for a 5 feet by 6 feet booth.
是的。让我告诉您一些情況。商展于5月27日和;28日在华盛顿举行。5英尺长、6英尺宽的展位要1 000美元。
How large is the space that costs 100?
100元的展位有多大?
The price of every standard booth is 2,500.
Does this mean you won't need the same-sized booth, then?
那这是否意味着你们不再需要同样大小的展位了?
The signed copy reserving you a booth will be notarized and then mailed to you.
预约展位的签名原件,公证后会寄给您。
11、我担心的是大厅内的装潢布置。
11、我担心的是大厅内的装潢布置。
A: Miss. Zhang, how is the preparation for the fair?
张小姐,展会布置得怎么样了?
B: I am worried about the hall decoration.
我担心的是大厅内的装潢布置。
Everything is OK?
一切顺利吗?
Have you prepared the guidebook, which includes the introduction and schedule of the fair?
I'm afraid not.
还没有。
12、首次参加广交会。
12、首次参加广交会。
A: Welcome to Guangzhou Fair.
欢迎光临广交会。
B: Great! This is my first visit to the Fair. Everything is new to me. Would you please give me some information?
太好了,我首次参加广交会,觉得一切都很新鲜,希望您能给我介绍一些情况。
This is my first time to participate in the fair.
这是我第一次参加广交会。
Do you have any printed materials on this product?
I'd like to direct you to see our showroom. Please look at our display products.
Would you like to hear my presentation and let me show you how it works now?
I can assure you that it stands competition well.
We specialize in audio-visual products, and we express our desire trade with in this line.
Could you give me your name and address?
请问您的姓名和地址?
Our company has a great interest in these carpets.
我们公司对这些地毯很感兴趣。
13、贵公司对我公司曰前寄去的样品感兴趣吗?
13、贵公司对我公司曰前寄去的样品感兴趣吗?
A: Are you Interested in the sample we sent to you a few days ago?
贵公司对我公司日前寄去的样品感兴趣吗?
B: Yes. I've brought a return sample for your confirmation.
This is our sample.
这是我们的样品。
The goods we've provided are of fair average quality.
Are you interested in our products?
贵公司对我们的产品满意吗?
Our brand name itself proves that the goods are of superior quality.
We insist that the maximum moisture of the white rice should not exceed 13%.
我们坚持该批白籼米的水分含量最高不得超过13%。
14、很长一段时间,我一直在考虑这个问题。
14、很长一段时间,我一直在考虑这个问题。
A: Mr. Black, the market is being saturated. I'm wondering why not develop a foreign market?
布莱克先生,现在市场巳趋于饱和。为什么我们不去幵辟国外市场呢?
B:I have been thinking about this problem for a long time, and I have sent market researchers to Asia. But so far they haven't sent back any news.
很长一段时间,我_直在考虑这个问题,而且我已经派市场调査员去亚洲了。但是迄今为止 我们还没收到任何消息。
I will be spending the summer in Britain testing the market.
What is the Economic situation like in your country at the moment?
The domestic market is being saturated.
国内市场巳经趋于饱和。
Our products will be welcomed by the foreign market.
15、这是我们的询价单。
15、这是我们的询价单。
A: Here's our inquiry list. Please quote us your lowest price, CIF San Francisco.
这是我们的询价单。请给我们报旧金山到岸价的最低价。
B: I'll look into your requirements first and let you know our firm offer tomorrow. You'll surely find our price very favorable.
我先把询价单研究一下,明天报实盘给您。您会发现我们的价格是非常优惠的。
You'll find the required specifications and quantities all there.
所需要的规格和数量都在上面。
All the prices in the lists are subject to our confirmation.
We'll keep your order in mind, when the next supply comes in, we'll get in touch with you.
我们会把你的订单放在心上的。等下批货一来,我们就与你联系。
Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
上一篇:商务英语口语:陪同客户-1
下一篇:商务英语口语:产品-1