商务来往中对于客户的挽留购买产品也是一项谈判中的技巧,以下是小编给大家整理的商务往来中如何劝说客户购买产品,希望可以帮到大家
if i were you, i would book a small order as a trial.
如果我是你,我会小量试订一批。
if i were in your position, i would allow partial shipment.
why not buy a small lot and put them on trial?
干嘛不小量买一批试试呢?
why don't you look at it this way? it's more expensive, but much better value for money?
为什么不这么看呢:它是贵了一点儿,但它物有所值啊。
i'd advise you to look into the matter immediately.
i think you'd better weigh up the advantages carefully before rejecting our offer.
i don't think you should miss this opportunity to update your equipment.
after you have tried it out, i'm sure you'll agree that this is a very good product.
i can't force you to make a deal, but i can assure you that our product has the edge on the competition.
我不能强迫您买,但是我可以想您保证我们产品是很具有竞争力的。
you're right to be cautious, buy owing to the limited supply available at present, we suggest you act quickly.
i don't want to sound pushy, but you'll have to decide soon.
我不想让您认为我在催您,不过你确实要快点下决定。
do you understand that this offer is only open for three days?
你要知道本报盘有效期仅为三天。
i understand your concerns, but remember that the offer ends next week.
我理解您的担忧之处,但是别忘了下周报盘失效。
you may trust me that any money spent now will bring you big profits in future.
could you think about our proposal again?
您能否再考虑以下我们的建议呢?
could you reconsider the matter in some other light / from a different angle?
能否从其他角度重新考虑这个问题呢?
isn't there any way to change your decision?
上一篇:商务谈判真实模仿老美对话
下一篇:广交会必备英语温故知新