Lesson 39 Don't drop it!别摔了!
Listen to the tape then answer this question.Where does Sam put the vase in the end?听录音,然后回答问题。萨姆把花瓶放在什么地方?
What are you going to do with that vase, Penny?
萨姆:你打算如何处理那花瓶?
I’m going to put it on this table, Sam.
彭妮:我打算把它放在这张桌子上,萨姆。
Don’t do that.Give it to me.
萨姆:不要放在那儿,把它给我。
What are you going to do with it?
彭妮:你打算怎么办?
I’m going to put it here, in front of the window.
萨姆:我准备把它摆在这儿,放在窗前。
Be careful.Don’t drop it!
彭妮:小心点!别摔了!
Don’t put it there, Sam.Put it here, on this shelf.
彭妮:别放在那儿,萨姆。放在这儿,这个架子上。
There we are! It’s a lovely vase.
萨姆:这只漂亮的花瓶。
Those flowers are lovely, too.
彭妮:这些花也很漂亮啊。
New Word and expressions 生词和短语
front
n. 前面
in front of
在……之前
careful
adj. 小心的,仔细的
vase
n. 花瓶
drop
v. 掉下
flower
n. 花
Notes on the text课文注释
1 do with指对某件事物或人的处理。