相信大家对于电影是不少看的,那么关于电影里面的一些经典台词或者是一些经典语句不知道大家会不会收藏起来呢?因为这也是学习英语的一种方法哟, 以下是小编给大家整理的难以忘怀电影对白-2:罗马假日场景,希望可以帮到大家
Selected scene 2
场景2
Joe has no choice but to take Anne back to his room.
Anne: Is this the elevator?
安妮:这是电梯吗?
Joe: It's my room.
乔:这是我的房间。
Anne: I'm terribly sorry to mention it but business is getting worse. Can I sleep here?
安妮:我这样说,很抱歉,但事情越来越糟了。我能睡在这里吗?
Joe: That's the general idea.
乔:大概可以吧。
Anne: Can I have a silk gown with rosebuds on it? Joe takes out a pajama from the closet.
安妮:有带玫瑰花蕾的丝绸睡袍吗?乔从衣橱里拿出了一件睡衣。
Joe: I'm afraid you'll have to rough it tonight. In these.
乔:你今晚就凑合一下,穿这件吧。
Anne: Pajamas!
安妮:睡衣!
Joe: Sorry honey, but I haven't worn a nightgown in years.
乔:对不起,宝贝,我已有好几年不穿睡袍了。
Anne: Will you help me get undressed ?Please.
安妮:帮我把衣服脱了,好吗?
Joe: Okay. There you are. You can handle the rest. Joe opens a bottle of wine, and pours himself a glass.
乔:行,好。其他的你可以自已来。乔打开一瓶酒,给自己倒了一杯。
Anne: May I have some?
安妮:我可以喝点儿吗?
Joe: No. Now look.
乔:不行。
Anne: This is very unusual. I've never been alone with a man before. Even with my dress on, With my dress off it's most unusual. I don't seem to mind. Do you?
安妮:这非同寻常,我以前从来没有和男人独处过,甚至穿着衣服时也没有过,不穿衣服就更没有过了。我倒不介意,你介意吗?
Joe: I think I'll go out for a cup of coffee. You'd better go to sleep. No, no, no, on this one. ( Joe takes Anne to the couch. )
乔:我想我到外面喝杯咖啡。你最好睡吧,不,不,不,是睡在这个上。(乔让安妮睡沙发)
Anne: Terribly nice.
安妮:太好了。
Joe: There are pajamas They're to sleep in. You're to climb into them. You understand?
乔:给你睡衣,睡觉穿的。穿好了睡,你明白吗?
Anne: Thank you.
安妮:谢谢。
Joe: And you do your sleeping on the couch, see. Not on the bed. No the chair. On the couch, is that clear?
乔:你要睡在沙发上,明白吧。不是床上,也不是椅子上,沙发上。听清楚了吗?
Anne: Do you know my favorite poem?
安妮:你知道我最喜欢的一首诗吗?
Joe: You already recited that for me.
乔:你已经给我背过了。
Anne: "I refuse a rose from a couch of snows in the Acrousseronean Mountains." Keats.
Joe: Shelly.
乔:是雪莱。
Anne: Keats!
安妮:是济慈。
Joe: You just keep your mind off the poetry and on the pajamas and everything will be all right, see.
乔:你只需把心思从诗歌上收回来,放在睡衣上,一切就都没事了,明白吗?
Anne: Keats!
安妮:是济慈。
Joe: I'll be... it's Shelly. I'll be back in about ten minutes.
乔:我会……是雪莱……我大约10分钟后回来。
Anne: Keats. You have my permission to withdraw.
安妮:是济慈。我恩准你退下。
Joe: Thank you very much. Joe goes out, Ten minutes later, when he gets home, he finds Anne fast asleep.