感情来源于心灵,心灵是我们的源泉。以下是小编给大家整理的邂逅世间最美的英语诗歌——You Know My Heart 你懂我的心。希望可以帮到大家
You Know My Heart
你懂我的心
Bettine Brentano to Goethe
贝婷 布伦塔诺致歌德
You know my heart;
你懂我的心;
You know that all there is desire,
你懂我心中所有的愿望
Thought, boding and longing;
思念、预兆和渴求;
You live among spirits and they give you divine wisdom.
You must nourish me ;
你一定要给我以”滋养”。
You give all that in advance,
如你以前给予我的一样,
Which I do not understand to ask for.
My mind has a small embrace,
虽说我才疏学浅,
My love a large one;
但我的爱很博渊;
You must bring them to a balance.
你一定要平衡这两方面。
Love cannot be quiet till the mind matches its growth;
You are matched to my love;
你知道我有多爱你;
You are friendly, kind and indulgent;
你友善、温存、宽厚。
Let me know when my heart is off the balance.
告诉我,什么时候我的心失了衡。
I understand your silent signs.
A look from your eyes into mine,
你映入我眼帘的凝睇,
A kiss from you upon my lips,
你印在我唇上的热吻,
Instructs me in all,
向我说明了一切。
What might seem delighted to learn,
这一切对于像我这样的人,
To one who, like me,Had experience from those.
I am far from you;
你我天各一方,
Mine are become strange to me.
给你的凝望和亲吻,我已日益陌生。
I must ever return in thought to that hour when you hold me in the soft fold of your arm.
Then I begin to weep,
然后我便开始抽泣,
But the tears dry again unawares.
不知不觉眼泪已干涸。
Yes, he reaches with his love (thus I think) over to me in thisconcealed stillness;
是的,在深藏的静谧中他对我一往情深(我如是想)。
And should not I, with my eternal undisturbed loving, reach to him in the distance?
难道我就不应借着永不动摇的深情遥通心声吗?
Ah, conceive what my heart has to say to you:
啊,你不知道我一心要对你说的话?
It overflows with soft sighs all whisper to you.
Be my only happiness on earth you friendly will to me.
O,dear friend,
Give me but a sign that you are conscious of me.
只求你给我暗示,你心中只有我一个人。