英语在生活和就业中的重要性已经越来越显著了,日常口语交际的常用语是大家必须掌握的。今天小编给大家带来了英语面试口语对话大全,希望能够帮助到大家,下面小编就和大家分享,来欣赏一下吧。
A: Excuse me, is this personnel division? B: Yes. What can I do for you?
A:劳驾,请问这里是人事部吗?
A: I came about your advertisement for a senior production planner.
B:是的。有什么事吗?
B: Oh. What’s your name?
A: My name is Li Jian.
B:哦。你叫什么名字?
B: You had been in Beijing University, hadn’t you?
A:我叫李健。
A: Yes. Seven years.
B: What degree do you have now?
是的。读了 7年。
A: Master of Marketing Management.
你现在获得了什么学位?
B: Do you have any experience in this field?
A: Yes. I worked at AB Company.
B: Why are you interested in the position?
有。我曾在AB公司工作过。
A: Because you need a senior production planner who is good at mathematics and fluent in English. I think I am fit for the position.
B: All right. If we decide to hire you, we’d pay you 5, 000 yuan a month at the start. How do you think about it?
因为你们需要一名擅长数学且英语流利 的高级生产策划。我认为我适合这一职位。
A: That’s very good.
B:好的。如果我们决定雇用你,我们将付 给你每月5000元的起薪。你认为怎么样?
A:那太好了。
A: Good afternoon, Miss Mary.
A:下午好,玛丽小姐。
B: Good afternoon, take a seat, please.
B:下午好,请坐。
A: I’m John from Nanjing University. My major is Management.
B: Have you been involved in managing work before?
A: Yes, I have helped my uncle manage his company in summer holiday.
B: Okay, let me tell you something about the job. We need some purchasing managers.
B:好,我告诉你一些工作的情况。我们最 近增加了几家分公司,所以我们需要几 个生产经理。
A: What would be my duty?
A:我的职责是什么?
B: You are responsible for purchasing material and producing.
A: Good morning, sir. I'm Fang Meiling.
A:早上好,先生。我是方美玲。
B: Sit down, please, Miss Fang. I’m Adolf from Personnel.
B:请坐,方小姐。我是人事部的阿道夫。
A: How do you do?
A:您好。
B: When you came, did you happen to notice all the building work going on?
A: Yes, I did.
A:对,我正好看到了。
B: Well, that’s the new office extension for testing product quality. Ifll be ready for use within this week, so that’s where you,d be working.
B:嗯,那是新扩建的检验产品质量的办公 地点。本周内就可完工使用,所以那就是你今后办公的地方。
A: Yes, I did read about It in the prospectus you sent me about the section.
A:是的,在你们寄给我的质检科规划书中 我读到过。
B: Now, I’d like to ask you some questions about your previous experience, if that’s all right?
B:好吧,如果可以的话,我想就你以前的经 历提几个问题,可以吗? .
A: Go right ahead.
A:您请问。
B: Have you had any jobs before?
B:你以前干过哪些工作?
A: I became a weaver in a textile mill when I was 18, right after my graduation from a local senior high school. I worked very hard and concentrated my attention on reducing product cost and solving technical problems like broken ends.
A: 18岁时我成了一家纺织厂的织工,那时 我刚从本地一所高中毕业。我工作十分 努力,而且潜心钻研降低成本和解决断 头之类的技术难题。
B: What did all your efforts turn out to be?
B:你的这番努力结果如何呢?
A: Successful. So one years ago I was sent by the mill to a textile university in South China for further study.
A:很成功。因而1年前我被工厂送到南方 的一所纺织大学去深造。
B: What was your speciality?
B:你学什么专业?
A: Dress designing. I studied there for two years. I got straight As in all of the compulsory courses and easily passed such selective courses as Business Administration, Computing and Public Relations.
A:服装设计。我在那儿学了两年。我所有 的必修课成绩都是优秀,而且我轻松地 通过了像企业管理、计算机和公共关系 这样的选修课。
B: What did you do then?
B:那你以后干过什么?
A: I returned to the mill in the hope of developing my abilities. But soon I found it on the verge of bankruptcy due to a weak management.
A:我回到工厂,希望发挥所长。但没多久 我就发现,由于管理不善,工厂已处在破 产的边缘。
B: Did you ever make any suggestions to your management?
A: Yes, I did. But nobody listened. The mill closed down at the beginning of this year, and I became a laid-off employee like everybody else.
A:是的,我提过,可是没人听。工厂在今年 年初倒闭,而我和其他所有的人一样成 了失业人员。
B: It wasn't the only job you had, was it?
B:那不是你干过的一份工作,是吧?
A: No. I got a job in an international chain store later, only to earn some money to see me through difficulty. I was in the clothes section.
A:不是的。后来我在一家国际连锁店找了 份工作,只是想挣点钱,好让我渡过难 关。我在服装部。
B: OK. Miss fang. As you know, everybody likes to criticize. What do people criticize about you?
B:好。方小姐,你也知道,每个人都喜欢吹 毛求疵。大家怎么评论你呢?
A: Well, some people have complained to me that I often expect them to perform beyond their abilities. To some others, I also have another weak point. I like to see a job done quickly, and I’m critical if it isn't. But these people all admit that I have the ability to take charge in emergencies.
A:哦,有些人向我抱怨过,说我常常在能力 方面对他们期望过高。对另外一部分 人,我还有一个缺点。我喜欢看到工作 能得到迅速处理,不然的话,我就会变得 苛刻起来。但是这些人都承认我有处理 紧急事务的能力。
B: Another question, Miss Fang. You see, in our company English is the working language. From this talk, I know your spoken English is good enough for you to communicate with your foreign colleagues. Can you write good English as well?
B:方小姐,还有一个问题。你明白,在我们 公司,英语是工作语言。从谈话来看,我 清楚你的英语口语足以使你同外国同事 交流思想。你能写出同样好的英语吗?
A: I’m sure I can. I started to learn English at the age of seven, and I’ve never stopped my English study. In fact, English was also one of the university compulsory courses I studied. By the way, I have the habit of keeping a diary, half in Chinese, half in English.
A:我肯定能行。我7岁就开始学英语了, 而且此后我从未间断学习英语。实际 上,英语也是我大学时的一门必修课。 顺便提一下,我有写日记的习惯,一半用 汉语写,一半用英语写。
B: Oh? lt must be a lot of fun. Well, according to your resume, you are 25 years old and unmarried, aren’t you?
B:噢?那一定很有趣吧。哦,据你的履历 来看,你是25岁,未婚,对不对?
A: Yes. I just turned 25 last week.
A:对,我上星期刚满25岁。
B: Well, I believe it’s a personal question, but can you tell me If you will get married and have a baby in the near future?
B:哦,我认为这是个私人问题,但是你能否 告诉我,近期你是否会结婚、生小孩?
A: Actually I’ll soon get married. But I don’t think I will have a baby within three years.
A:实际上我很快就要结婚。但是我想3年 之内我不会要小孩。
B: What’s your salary expectation here?
A: Why don't we discuss it after you decide if I’m fit for the position?
A:是不是等您确定我是合适的人选后,我 们再来讨论这个问题呢?
B: Good. Miss Fang, if we decide to hire you, we’ll notify you by telephone. Thanks for coming.
B:好。方小姐,如果我们决定雇用你,我们 就会通过电话与你联系。感谢你能来。
A: Thank you very much for giving me your time. I’ll be expecting your call. Good-bye.
A: In your opinion, what is the future of the foreign funded bank in China?
B: China will open the financial industry in following the reform and opening and China's joining the World Trade Organization. The foreign funded bank in China will have a promising future.
B:随着中国的改革开放,以及中国加入世 贸组织,中国会逐步放开金融业。今后, 外资银行将会有很好的发展前景。
A: If one of your customers wants to borrow 8, 000 yuan from you in the name of himself, and the customer is a regular customer, how will you handle it?
A:如果你的一个客户想以他个人的名义向 你借8000元,而且这个客户是你的老顾 客,你会怎么处理这个事情呢?
B: I won’t lend the money to him. My work and my private life should be separated from each other. My customer is only a partner in my work. I can’t judge his personal quality, so I won’t lend him the money without careful thought.
B:我不会借,工作是工作,生活是生活,我 的客户只是我工作上的伙伴,我无法判 断他个人的品质,不会贸然地把钱借给 他。
A: Good.
A:很好。
A: Good morning, Mr. Li. Could you tell me where you are employed?
B: My former working unit is a medium-sized enterprise.
A: Can you tell me something about cash control?
B: Yes. In accounting, cash means all items that are acceptable for deposit in a bank.
B:好的。在会计学上,现金指的是可被银 行接受的所有存款项目。
A: What are they?
A:它们是什么?
B: Such as paper money, coins, checks, money orders, bank deposits and so on.
A: Are you familiar with America-styled accounting?
B: Yes. I had worked as an assistant accountant with IBM China Inc.
A: That’s very good. You seem to have the right kind of experience, I’ll let you know the result of this interview next month.
A:那太好了。看来,你已经具有了我们所 要的经验。下个月我将让你知道这次面 试的结果。
B: Thank you for your interview with me, Mr. Brown. I will await your notification.
★ 研究生面试自我介绍英语
上一篇:2020如何适应雅思口语新变化
下一篇:英语口语面试回答技巧