随着全球经济的快速发展以及到了21世纪以后英语的广泛使用,可以看出英语的重要性,那么关于问候该如何去表达出自己的心意呢?以下是小编给大家整理的英语流行口语对话:Greetings 问候,希望可以帮到大家
"Hi,…!
你好!(较随便)
A:Hi.Mike.
A:你好,迈克!
B:Hi,Peter! How are you?
B:你好,彼得!近来怎么样
A:Fine,thanks.And you?
A:挺好的,谢谢。你呢?
B:Very well,thanks.
B:很好,谢谢。
Hello,…
…你好!……。(较随便)
A:Hello,Mary.
A:你好,玛丽。
B:Oh,hello,Tom!Beautiful day,isn’t it?
B:喂,你好,汤姆.天儿不错是不是?
A:Yes,it is!
A:是不错。
Fancy seeing you here!
真想不到在这儿见到你!(较随便)
A:Fancy seeing you here。Lily.
A:真想不到会在这儿见到你,莉莉。
B:Yeah.What a surprise!
B:是啊。真没想到。
A:How's everything going?
A:你好吗?
B: Fine.thanks.
B:很好,谢谢。
Long time no see!
好久不见啦!(较随便)
A:Long time no see,George!
A:乔治,我们有日子没见啦!
B:Yes,a very long time.
B:是啊。
A:What brings you here?
A:什么风把你吹到这儿来的?
B:I'm here on vacation.
B:我是来这儿度假的。
Small world,isn’t?
A:Small world,isn't it?
A:世界也真小,又见面了!
B:Indeed,it is.
B:的确够小的。
A:I never imagined meeting you here.
A:我怎么也想不到会在这儿见到你。
B:It's really a surprise.
B:真没想到。
Haven't run into you for ages!
好久不见了!(较随便)
A:Haven't run into you for ages!
A:好久不见了!
B:It really is.You've changed so much.
B:是啊。你的变化真大。
A:Really?
A:真的吗?
How is everything?
一切都好吗?(通用)
A: Hi,Susan!
A:你好,苏珊。
B:Hi,Lily!How is everything?
B:你好,莉莉。一切都好吗?
A:Not so well.I've come down with the flu.
A:不太好,我得了流感。
B.I’m sorry to hear that.Take care of yourself.
B:晦,真是的,要好好保重身体呀!
A:Thank you.
A:谢谢。
How are you doing?
A:Hi,Jack!How are you doing?
A:你好,杰克。情况怎么样?
B:Just so-so.You're doing all right?
B:还过得去。你好吗?
A:Same old thing.What about a drink?
A:老样子。来杯饮料吧?
B:No thanks.
B:不用了,谢谢。
Haven't seen you for some time.
好久不见了。(通用)
A:Hello,George!Haven't seen you for some time.Where have you been?
A:喂。乔治。好久不见,你去哪儿了?
B:I've been away in Paris for the last two month.
B:过去两个月一直在巴黎。
Glad to see you again.How are you doing?
再一次见到你真高兴。你最近怎么样?
A:Very well.Thank you.Did you have a good time there?
B:Yes,I had a wonderful time.
It was good to see you.
A:It was good to see you here,John.
A:见到你很高兴,约翰。
B:Happy to see you-too-Mike.How's your family?
B:迈克,我见到你也很高兴。你家里人好吗?
A:Pretty good.Thank you.
A:很好,谢谢。
How are things going?
你好吗?(通用)
A:Hello,Bill!How are things going?
A:你好,比尔,过得怎么样?
B:Quite well.thank you.And what about you?
B:过得不错。谢谢。你怎么样?
A:So-So.
A:还凑合吧。
What a pleasant surprise!
A:Oh,what a pleasant surprise!Don't you remember me?
A:太巧了,不记得我了吗?
B.Mr.Black,if I'm not mistaken.
B:如果没记错的话,你是布莱克先生吗?
A:Right!Glad to see you here.
A:正是.很高兴在这儿见到你.
B:Pleased to see you.too.
How are you doing?
过得怎么样?(通用)
A: How are you doing,Jim?
A: 吉姆,你过得怎么样?
B:Fine,just fine.How about you?
B:挺好的.你怎么样?
A:Not too bad.
A:还不算坏.
How do you do?
(初次见面)你好!(较正式)
A:How do you do?
A:你好!
B:How do you do?
B:你好!
A:My name is Jane Greenwood.Glad to meet you.
B:I'm Mary Smith.Nice to meet you ,too.
B:我叫玛丽·史密斯。见到你也很高兴。
Good moming/affemoon!
A:Good moming,sir.
A:早上好,先生。
B:Good moming.
B:早上好。
A:What can I do for you?
A:您买点什么?
B:I'd like a pair of shoes,please.
B:我想买双鞋。
A:You've come to the right place.We've got the best shoes in town.
A:你可来对地方了。我们这儿有全城最好的鞋。