随着全球的各国的关系越来越好,从21世纪以后英语的广泛使用,那么关于谈论日常活动该如何表达?以下是小编给大家整理的英语流行口语对话: Talking about Daily Activities 谈论日常活动,希望可以帮到大家
Did you remember...?
你记得……?
A:George,did you remember to buy the book?
A:乔治,你帮我买书了吗?
B:Sorry,darling,I forgot.
A:When will you buy it then?
A:那你什么时候才买呀?
B:I promise you'll have it tomorrow.
B:我明天保证给你买。
I'm afraid forgot to lock the door.
我恐怕是忘了锁门。
A:I'm afraid I forgot to lock the door.
A:我恐怕是忘了锁门。
B:You're so careless,Billy.
B:比利,你太粗心了。
A:Sorry,Mum,I'll lock it right away.
A:对不起,妈妈,我马上去锁。
B:I've done it for you.
B:我已经替你锁上了。
I don't think we have much butter,can you buy some?
我们的黄油不多了,你能去买点吗?
A:Willy,I don't think we have much butter.Can you buy some?
威利,我们的黄油不多了,你能去买点吗?
B:Sure,Mum.In a minute.
B:当然,妈妈。我马上就去。
A:Here's the money.And get some salt.
A:给你钱,顺便再买点盐。
B:Yes,Mum. Do you know how much we spent this month?
好吧,妈妈。你知道这个月花了多少钱吗?
A:Henry,do you know how much we spent this month?
A:亨利,你知道这个月花了多少钱吗?
B:No,I'm not clear.
B:不清楚。
A:we've spent $1,000.
A:我们已经花了1000多美元了。
B:Don't make a fuss.The price is rising
B:别大惊小怪的,物但他上涨了嘛。
Have you finished your homework?
你做完作业了吗?
A:Charles,have you finished your homework?
A:查尔斯,你写完作业了吗?
B:Not yet,Grandma,What's the matter?
B:还没呢,奶奶,有事吗?
A:I want you to have a walk with me.
A:我想让你眼我去散散步。
B:I'll finish soon.
B:很快就做完。
Is three hundred dollars enough?
三百元够吗?
A:Daddy,I want to buy a ten-speed-sportsman.
B:How much is it?Is three hundred dollars enough?
B:多少钱,三百元够吗?
A:No,I'm not asking for your advice.
A:不,我不是想要钱,是想听听您的意见。
B:Oh,you've already grown up,son.
I plan to buy...
我计划买……。
A:I plan to buy a car this year.
A:我计划今年买辆车。
B:How do you pay for it?
B:可是钱呢?
A:I'm going to work in holidays and pay by installments.
B:Tell me if you need help.
B:需要帮忙就说一声。
What do you think of it?
你觉得怎么样?
A:I want to go to china for sight-seeing.What do you think of it,Mum?
B:Why not?China is a wonderful country.
A:Will you go with me,too?
A:你也去吧?
B:No,I'm afraid not now.I'm too busy.
B:不,恐怕现在不行,我太忙了。
You should have...Don't eat...any more.
你该吃……,别再吃……
A:Mum,pass me some more please!
A:妈妈,请再给我一点。
B:Tina,you should have more nutritious food.Don't eat these crisps any more.
A:But the ads say they're most nutritious.
B:Have you ever heard the ads say anything bad about their products?
Is your father in the habit of...?
你爸爸有……的习惯吗?
A:Is your father in the habit of having naps?
A:你爸爸有午睡的习惯吗?
B:Yes,all of us have naps.
B:有,我们都睡午沉。
A:Don't you feel dizzy when you have to get up?
A:你起来时不头晕吗?
B:No,not at all.
B:一点也不。
When do you go to bed uasully?
你通常什么时候睡觉?
A:When do you go to bed usually?
A:你通常什么时候睡觉?
B:I go to bed at ten and get up at six.
B:我十点睡觉六点起床。
A:That's helpful for your health.
A:这对你的健康很有益。
B:Sure.
B:当然。
What do you plan to do for...?
……准备怎样过?
A:What do you plan to do for your birthday?
B:I want to have a picnic with my friends,Mum.
B:妈妈,我想和朋友野餐去。
How about a party at home?
在家开晚会怎么样?
A:That way we can get together and celebrate it.
B:OK,Mum.I'll invite my friends home.
好吧,妈妈,那我就把朋友请到家里来。
Don't get up so late next time.
下次别起得这么晚了。
A:Gosh,it's 7:30,I'll miss the first class.
天,七点半了,我赶不上第一节课了。
B:Don't get up so late next time.You should have gone to bed earlier last night.
下次别起得这么晚了,你昨天晚上本应该早点睡。
A:Yes,Mum.
A:好吧,妈妈。
How about...?
好不好……?
A:How about a movie on Sunday,Mum?
A:妈妈,周日去看电影好不好?
B:Well,I'm afraid your father's not interested in modern films.
A:We could find a classical one.
A:我们可以看古典片。
B:That sounds fine.
B:这主意不错。
Let's see if we forget anything.
想想我们是否忘了什么东西。
A:Let's see if we forget anything.
A:想想我们是不是忘了什么东西。
B:Oh,we need an umbrella.The weather is so changeable in that area.
A:Yes,let's go.Lock the door,please.
A:好了,走吧,锁上门。
B:All right.
B:好的,走。
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
A:Are you ready,Pa?
A:爸爸,准备好了吗?
B:In a second.Have you got a torch?
B:就来,带手电了吗?
A:No.
A:没有。
B:Here it is.Let's go.
B:手电在这儿呢,走吧。
Do you like...?
你喜欢……吗?
A:Do you like the cookies?
A:你喜欢这些小饼吗?
B:I finished them in no time.
B:我早就把它们吃光了。
A:Glad you like it.
A:你喜欢,妈妈真高兴。
B:Mum,when will we have them again?
B:妈妈,我们什么时候再吃啊?
Could you take care of...?
你照顾一下……好吗?
A:I'll be on business for a couple of days,could you take care of your sister?
B:OK,Mum,when will you be back?
B:行,妈妈。你什么时候回来呢?
A:I'll be back in ten days.
A:十天后吧。