旅游英语口语对话以不同的场景展示如何运用旅游英语,主要目标是学会旅游常用英语口语。下面小编就和大家分享旅游英语口语对话,希望能够帮助到大家,来欣赏一下吧。
Man:May I check-in now for my 3:30 flight?
Ariline Worker:Oh,you must be going to Chicago this afternoon.
噢,您一定是今天下午去芝加哥
Man:Yes,I have a business meeting to attend there tomorrow morning.
Ariline Worker:Very good,we hope to get you there on time today. May I see your ID?
很好,希望我们可以让您今天准时到达那里,我可以看看您的身份证吗?
Man:Here it is.
给。
Ariline Worker:Would you prefer an aisle or window seat?
您喜欢靠过道的座位还是靠窗户的。
Man:Window seat,please.
靠窗户的座位吧。
Ariline Worker:OK,I have put you in Seat 21A.
好的,我给您安排在21A这个座位。
Man:Thank you.
谢谢。
Airline Worker:Do you have any bags to check today,sir?
您今天又行李包需要托运的吗,先生?
Man:No,I just have my carry-on bag.
没有,我只有一个随身的包。
Ariline Worker:Very well then. Your departure gate is 45. Boarding begins 30 minutes before departure. Have a wonderful flight,sir.
好的,您在445号登机口登机。飞机起飞前30分钟开始登机,旅途愉快,先生。
Todd: So, Monica, you are from New Zealand.
托德:莫妮卡,你来自新西兰。
Monica: Yes, that's right.
莫妮卡:对,没错。
Todd: So, for people going to New Zealand, what would you recommend? What are three orfour places that you must see in New Zealand?
托德:对计划去新西兰旅行的人们,你有什么建议?请你推荐三至四个新西兰必去景点。
Monica: Oh, OK, three or four places you must see. Well, it depends what you're looking forreally. I think a lot of people that come to New Zealand enjoy an outdoor lifestyle, so there's lotsof outdoor activities and places you can go to to enjoy in New Zealand. Personally, I find theSouth Island of New Zealand very scenic in comparison to the North Island, so for me, amust-do is the West Coast of the South Island. It's very pretty.
莫妮卡:哦,好,三至四个必去景点。这要取决于你对什么感兴趣。我认为大部分来新西兰游玩的游客喜欢户外生活方式,新西兰有许多户外运动,也有很多可以享受户外运动的好去处。我个人认为与新西兰北岛相比,新西兰南岛的景色更美,我认为必去的景点是南岛的西海岸,那里非常漂亮。
Todd: The West Coast.
托德:西海岸。
Monica: Yeah. In particular, there's two glaciers. Franz Joseph and Fox Glaciers, which arevery stunning to look at, and you can either have a look at them by foot, or you can pay for ahelicopter ride that takes you up and shows you an aerial view of them.
莫妮卡:对。特别是那里的两个冰川。弗朗兹·约瑟夫冰川和福克斯冰川,这两座冰川非常迷人,游客可以步行去观赏冰川,也可以乘坐直升飞机从上空鸟瞰冰川。
Todd: Now, do people ever walk across the glaciers?
托德:人们可以步行穿越冰川?
Monica: There are guides that can walk you across. Yeah, I haven't done it personally, but it ispossible.
莫妮卡:有导游引领游客穿越冰川。我还没有尝试过,不过是可以的。
Todd: So what else would you recommend for New Zealand? What other places should peoplesee?
Monica: I think if you want to see ... let me think ... rural New Zealand. It's quite a nice ideato drive the length of the country and then you can see the interesting farming that is takingplace, in particular in the South Island. The lower part of the South Island, and a lot of theNorth Island as well. There's a lot of sheep in New Zealand and there's a lot of cattle as well,so I think it's always interesting to go for a drive to see that firsthand.
莫妮卡:我想,如果你想看……让我想一下,如果大家对新西兰郊区感兴趣,那开车游览是个不错的主意,沿途你们会看到南岛地区有趣的务农场景。南岛的下端和北岛的大部分地区也有农场。新西兰有许多羊和牛,我认为开车沿途欣赏这种景色非常有意思。
Front Desk: Can I help you?
我能为您服务吗?
Tom: Yes. I urgently need a room for tomorrow night, and do you have any vacancies?
我急需一个房间要明晚住,请问你们还有空房吗?
Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?
还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?
Tom: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.
我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。
Front Desk: No problem, sir.
没问题,先生。
Tom: What is the price of the suite?
价格如何?
Front Desk: It is US$ 250 per night.
每晚250美元。
Tom: It is a little high. I'm told that your hotel is offering discount now.
价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。
Front Desk: Yes, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.
是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉
Tom: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?
我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?
Front Desk: No, sir. So far it is the least expensive suite for tomorrow night.
没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是能为明晚提供的的套房。
Tom: OK, I will take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?
那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?
Front Desk: Yes, it does.And how long do you expect to stay?
是的,包括早餐。另外您预计在此停留多久?
Tom: About three days.
大约三天。
Front Desk: OK. Our check-in time is after 2:00pm. And see you tomorrow.
好的。我们的登记时间是在下午2点钟之后。明天见。
Front Desk: Thank you. See you.
谢谢。明天见。
A:Could you please reserve a taxi for me?
B: Do you think a private vehicle might be more to your liking?
你认为私家车可能更符合你的喜好吗?
A: A private vehicle? No, thanks, I won't need one.
私家车? 不,谢谢,我不需要。
B: Even better than a private vehicle is a limo. How does that sound?
甚至比一辆私家车还贵。 听上去怎么样?
A: Taxi, please.出租车就好了。
B: Where will you be headed?
你要去哪里?
A: Rockefeller Center. Can you get the taxi here immediately, please?
B: A taxi will be here in just a minute, sir.
先生,一辆出租车将在短短的一分钟内到达。
A: Good. I'll get my coat and come downstairs.
一个好的。 我得到我的外套,下楼。
B: The taxi will be ready when you are, sir.
先生,出租车准备好了。
Front Desk:Hello,Ms.Lee?
您好,请问是李女士吗?
Ms.Lee:Yes,speaking
是的,请说。
Front Desk:I am just calling to remind you that you must check out by noon.
Ms.Lee:Oh,my. It's already 11:30 a.m.
噢,天哪,现在已经11点半了。
Front Desk:There is a $30 late fee for late checkouts.
如果退房费晚了的话,会有30美元的超时费。
Ms.Lee:Do you think you could give me a break?I had a very awful night!
你能让我休息一下吗?我昨天晚上没休息好。
Front Desk:What happened,madam?
发生什么事了,女士?
Ms.Lee:I have terrible insomnia. I didn't fall asleep until 6 a.m this morning!
我严重失眠,直到今天早上六点才睡着!
Front Desk:I am very sorry to hear that.
Ms.Lee:So,can you forgive my lateness?
那你可以谅解我晚点退房吗?
Front Desk:I think I can make an exception this time.
我想这次我可以破例一次。
Ms.Lee:Thanks so much.
Front Desk:Do you think that you will be able to check out by 2 p.m?
那您下午两点之前可以退房吗?
Ms.Lee:No problem!
没问题!
★ 英语口语
★ 商务英语
上一篇:VOA旅游英语对话