随着全球经济的快速发展以及到了21世纪以后英语的广泛使用,可以看出英语的重要性,那么关于感谢和回答该如何表达?以下是小编给大家整理的英语流行口语对话:Thanks &Replies 感谢及回答,希望可以帮到大家
Cheers!
A:Here's a present for your birthday.
B:Cheers!
谢谢。
A:Open it and see if you like it.
打开看看喜不喜欢。
B:Oh,dear!It looks so nice.
噢,哎呀!样子太好了。
Thank you so much.
A:I've had you car fixed.
我已经叫人把车修好了。
B:Thank you so much.
A:You're welcome.
不客气。
Thanks a million.
多谢,多谢。(较随便)
A:Miss Smith,here's a letter from you parents.
史密斯小姐,你父母来信了。
B:I've been looking forward to it.It's here at last.Thanks a million.
我一直在盼着,终于来了。谢谢。
A:That's OK.
不客气。
Great!
好极了!(较随便)
A:What's up,Mary?
玛丽,怎么了?
B:Mom is out.Can you come over and cook for me?
妈妈出去了,你能过来给我做饭吗?
A:No problem.I'll make you the best cakes you've tasted.
没问题.我来给你做最好吃的饼.
B:Great!
好极了.
Thank you for...
A:Can you understand it now?
这一点你明白了吗?
B:Yes,sir.Thank you for your patience.
是的,先生,您这么有耐心,谢谢了.
A:That's all right.
没什么.
Thank you very much for...
A:Do you enjoy your stay here?
你们玩得好吗?
B:It's wonderful!Thank you very much for your invitation.
A:I'm very glad you enjoyed it.
It is very good of you to...
A:It's very good of you to show me the way.
您给我带路真是太感谢了。
B:Please don't mention it.
请不用客气。
A:Hope to see you again.
B:See you!
再见!
It was ever so nice of you to ...
A:It was ever so nice of you to translate the letter for me.
替我译了信,太感谢您了。
B:I also learn something from it.
我也从中学了些东西。
A:Is it troublesome?
太麻烦了。
B:No trouble at all.
不客气。
It's so sweet of you to ...
A:It's so sweet of you to borrow those books for me.
真太感谢佻帮我借了这些书。
B:It's just so convenient to do it.
这很方便的。
A:It's very nice to have a friend like you.
有你这样的朋友真好。
I really appreciate...
A:How is your interview?
面试怎么样?
B:Just fine,and I really appreciate your accompanying me here.
A:That's OK.I happen to be free.
这没什么,我正好有空。
I really can't thank you enough.
A:I really can't thank you enough.
太感谢您了。
B:It was the least I could do.
我不过是尽力而已。
A:If it were not for you,I would have to sleep in the waiting room
要不是你,我恐怕得睡在候车室了。
It's most thoughtful of you.
你想得周到。(较正式)
A:Good grief!I forgot to take some water along.
真倒霉!我忘了带水了。
B:Take it easy.I take two bottles of puritied water.
别着急,我带了两瓶纯净水。
A:It's most thoughtful of you.
你想得真周到。
You're most understanding.
你真体谅人。(较正式)
A:I'm sorry to make you miss the bus.
真抱歉让您误了车。
B:You didn't intend to do it.
你也不是有意的。
A:You're most understanding.
你真体谅人。
I can never thank you enough for...
A:Excuse me,who's Mr.Smith?
打扰一下,请问哪位是史密斯先生.
B:I am.what is it?
我就是,什么事?
A:I can never thank you enough for saving my son's life.
B:It's all right.Everyone would have done the same in my position.
I do appreciate your timely help.
A:What else can I do for you?
政治家什么需要帮忙的吗?
B:Nothing more.I do appreciate your timely help.
A:It's my pleasure.
能帮你我很高兴。
I'd like to express my gratitude for...
A:I should like to express my gratitude for your kindness.
B:I'm delighted I was able to help.
能帮你们我很高兴。
A:Our staff and students will never forget you.
I'm much obliged to you.
A:I feel suffocated.Would you be kind enough to stop smoking?
我感到憋闷,请您别再吸烟了好吗?
B:Of course,madam.
当然可以,
A:I'm much obliged to you.
夫人。多谢了。
I'm glad to be some service.
A:Has David passed the entrance examination?
B:Yes.I really don't know how I can thank you enough.
A:I'm glad to be of some service.
能为您帮点忙我很高兴。
Responding to Thanks
It's a pleasure.
很乐意帮忙。(通用)
A:Is your mother all right?
你母亲好了吗?已经有起色了。
B:She's feeling better now.Thank you for taking my mom to the hospital.
A:It's a pleasure.
不必客气。
My pleasure.
A:Thank you for informing me of the bad credit of the company.
B:My pleasure.
请不用客气
A:That saved me a large amount of money.
这省了我一大笔钱。