欢迎访问大师范文AI写作助手,如没有想要的内容请与本站万能的AI助手联系。

银行英语情景口语:存款证明业务

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  关于存款证明业务相关英语口语该怎么表达?以下是小编给大家整理的关于存款证明业务银行英语情景口语希望可以帮到大家

  Dialogue 1

  对话

  A:Hey, Mr Brown. How are you? Look at that smile on your face!

  嘿,Brown先生。您好吗?看您这一脸的笑容!

  B:Recently it's been pretty good, actually.

  实际上,最近还真是不错。

  A:That's what we like to hear, a profitable business.

  这正是我们想听到的,一门好生意

  B:Well, yes. Thanks, there's no trouble at the moment.

  嗯,是的。谢谢目前是一帆风顺呐。

  A:So, what can I do for you today? Are you needing to withdraw or transfer?

  那么,我今天有什么可以帮您的?您需要提款还是转账?

  B:I'm going to need a Deposit Certification, to handle the affairs related to home.

  我得需要一个存款证明,用来处理一些事情,与我的老家有关。

  A:Oh, domestic things? Yes of course,we can help you with that.

  哦,处理您的国内事务?当然可以,我们可以帮您办理

  Dialogue 2

  对话

  A:Hi, can I assist you in any way?

  您好,我如何能为您效劳?

  B:Oh, thank you. Yes please. What I need is to handle some domestic affairs.

  噢,谢谢你。麻烦你啦。我需要应付一些我们国内的事务。

  A:Oh,I see. In what area?

  哦,我明白了。您需要办哪些业务?

  B:Well, I need a Deposit Certification to handle this.

  嗯,我需要一个存款证明处理这事。

  A:Yes,we have this service. Have you got a deposit certificate and your passport? I'm sorry to ask you, but your passport is very important.

  是的,我们有这项服务。您带来了存单和您的护照吗?很抱歉问您这个事情,但您的护照是非常重要的。

  B:Yes,yes. Here it is. By the way,is there a handling fee?

  是的,是的。在这里。顺便问一下,要收手续费吗?

  A:Yes,I'm afraid there is.

  是的,恐怕是要收的。

  Dialogue 3

  对话

  A:Today, you need to pay 20 RMB in handling fees.

  今天,您需要付20元手续费。

  B:Can't you just take it from my account? I can't be bothered with cash dealings today.

  你不能直接从我的账户中支取吗?我现在无法现金交易

  A:I must tell you that because your banking has been such a large amount, you need to wait until you leave the country to get any currency back.

  我必须告诉您,因为您的银行业务量一直很大,您得等到离开本国之后才能换回您的本国货币

  B:You mean, if there is any left over?

  你的意思是,如果到时候还有余额的话?

  A:Yes, totally. It's nice to meet a customer who understands the system.

  是的,正是如此。很高兴遇见一位了解我们系统顾客

  B:Right, so the deposit, if I don't draw on it will be blocked after you get the Deposit Certification?

  行,那么这些存款,如果我不取它的话,在开了存款证明之后,就会被冻结了吧?

  A:That's right. I know we have a complex system, but you have caught on so quickly.

  没错。我知道我们有一个复杂系统,但您了解得还真快。

  Dialogue 4

  对话

  A:Hello, Sir. We haven't seen you for quite a while. So, what is it today that we can do for you?

  您好,先生。我们已经有好一阵子没见到您了。那么,今天我们有什么可以为您效劳的?

  B:I need a Deposit Certificate to handle some stuff in land.

  我需要一个存款证明处理一些地产方面的事宜。

  A:I see, yes,I can do that now. I'm sure you know, as I may have told you before, you should pay an extra 20 RMB handling fee for this service.

  我明白了,是的,我现在就可以办理。我肯定您是知道的,我以前也许告诉过您,您需要为此服务另付20元的手续费。

  B:Yes, I recall you charging that before. And I thought it was extortionate! Haha!

  是的,我记得你们以前就收过我手续费。而且,我过去认为收费太高啦!哈哈!

  A:I can just take it from your account, you don't need to give me cash.

  我可以直接从您的账户中扣除,您不需要给我现金

  B:OK ... so it'll come out of my account? Well, that makes it much easier.

  好吧……那么手续费就从我的账户里扣了吧?嗯,这样就更简单些。

  A:Anything else you'll be needing today, Sir?

  今天您还需要其他的服务吗,先生?

  B:Nope. That's everything, thanks.

  不用了。全办完了,谢谢

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

银行英语情景口语:存款证明业务

微信扫码分享