欢迎访问大师范文AI写作助手,如没有想要的内容请与本站万能的AI助手联系。

银行英语情景口语对话:取款

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  关于取款的相关口语,我们一起来看看。以下是小编给大家整理的关于取款的银行英语情景口语对话希望可以帮到大家

  Dialogue 1

  对话

  A:Hello, how can I help you today?

  您好,今天我能帮您什么忙吗?

  B:I'd like to withdraw some money from my account.

  我想从我的账户里取点儿钱。

  A:Please fill out this slip stating how much you wish to withdraw.

  请填写这张单子,写明您需要取多少钱。

  B:Well, actually, it's quite a substantial amount. Here's my Bank Book.Will that cause a problem?

  嗯,其实,是一大笔钱。这是我的存折。会有问题吗?

  A:On your account there is no limit to over the counter withdrawals, it won't cause a problem. Here's your money, 10,000 RMB. Please count it before you leave.

  您的账户对您在柜台取款没有数额的限制,应该没有问题。这是您的10000块钱,请您在离开之前清点一下。

  B:Yes, that seems to be all in order. Thanks very much.

  好的,它们好像是连号的。非常感谢

  Dialogue 2

  对话

  A:Hello Mr Waterstone, what can I do for you today?

  您好,Waterstone先生,我今天能为您做点儿什么吗?

  B:Hello Becky. Well you see, I have this thing here, called a Fixed Deposit Certificate, and I've just noticed the date on it.

  你好,Becky。嗯,你瞧,我有这个东西,是定期存单,我才注意到它的日期

  A:Oh I see. You have two choices here you can either redeem or renew.

  噢,我明白了。您有两种选择,您可以兑现,也可以续存。

  B:I think I'll redeem, if that's not a problem.

  如果没问题的话,我想我要兑现。

  A:No problem at all Mr Waterstone. Any preference as to how you want the money?

  完全没问题,Waterstone先生。对您要取的钱有什么特殊的需要吗?

  B:Anything you like, but not too many large notes. It's useful to have smaller notes.

  怎样都行,但是别给我太多的大面额钞票。小面额的钞票更有用一些。

  A:Here we go,Mr Waterstone. Here's your money and your interest note.

  给您,Waterstone先生。这是您的钱和利息的单据。

  B:Yes, yes. Everything's fine. Thank you very much Becky.

  好。没问题。非常感谢你Becky。

  Dialogue 3

  对话

  A:IMBF Bank, Li Lan speaking,how may I help you?

  这里是IMBF银行,我是李岚,我有什么可以帮您的吗?

  B:Hello Ms Li, this is Mr Peng.

  你好,李女士,我是彭先生。

  A:Hello Mr Peng, how nice to hear from you again. What can I do for you today?

  您好,彭先生,很高兴又听到您的声音了。我今天能为您做点儿什么呢?

  B:We'll be coming in tomorrow to make a rather large cash withdrawal, it's for payroll.

  我们明天要来取一大笔钱,是发工资用的。

  A:I see. How much exactly?

  好的。具体是多少钱?

  B:500,000 RMB. Do you need me to give you my account number?

  500000元。你需要我的账号吗?

  A:No, that's OK. I've got all of your information here on the screen in front of me. The money will be ready and waiting for you tomorrow.

  不用,没问题。我面前电脑屏幕上有您的全部信息。钱明天能够准 备好等您来取。

  B:Thanks very much for your help, Li Lan. See you tomorrow.

  李岚,谢谢你的帮助。明天见。

  Dialogue 4

  对话

  A:Good morning, Madam. What can I do for you?

  早上好,女士。我能为您做点儿什么吗?

  B:I'd like to withdraw 35,000 RMB from my Corporate Account.

  我想从我的公司账户里取35000块钱。

  A:Do you have an appointment?

  您有预约吗?

  B:Yes, my name is Ms Jane Reeve,R-E-E-V-E.

  我有。我的名字是Jane Reeve女士,R-E»&V-E。

  A:Ah, yes, Ms Reeve. I have all of your information here. Do you have the cash cheque?

  啊,是的,Reeve女士。我这里有您的所有信息。您有现金支票吗?

  B:Here you go.

  给你。

  A:I'm sorry Ms Reeve, it says 45,000 RMB here.

  对不起,Reeve女士,上面写的是45000元。

  B:Oh, how silly of me. Can we correct it here?

  哦,我真笨。我能在这里改吗?

  A:Im sorry,we cannot make corrections on these. You'll have to bring another one with the correct amount, I'm afraid.

  对不起,我们不能在这上面改。恐怕您得另外拿一张写着正确数额的 现金支票来。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

银行英语情景口语对话:取款

微信扫码分享