随着全球经济的快速发展以及到了21世纪以后英语的广泛使用,可以看出英语的重要性,那么关于意图该如何去表达呢?以下是小编给大家整理的英语流行口语对话:Intention意图,希望可以帮到大家
Asking About Intention
询问打算
What do you mean to do?
你打算怎么办?
A:I can't stand her any longer.
A:我再也无法忍受她了.
B:What do you mean to do?
B:你打算怎么办?
A:I hope she'll leave at once.
Do you mean to...?
你想...吗?
A:I want to change my plan.
B:Do you mean to quit this project?
A:Yes,and I want to make full preparations for more important one.
A:是的.我想为一个更重要的项目做充分准备.
Are you going to...
你打算...吗?
A:Are you going to tell him?
A:你打算告诉他吗?
B:Yes,of course.
B:当然.
A:The secret will not be a secret any more then.
What will you be doing?
你要做什么?
A:What will you be doing tomorrow?
A:明天你想干什么?
B:I've no idea.
B:不知道.
A:Why not go shopping with me?
A:和我一起去买东西吧?
B:Ok.
B:行.
Have you decided to...?
你已经决定...?
A:Have you decided to take that job?
B:Not yet.I'd like to hear your opinion.
B:还没有.我想听听你的意见.
A:Why not go to the joint venture?The salary is much higher.
A:为什么不去那家合资公司,那儿的工资要高许多.
B:Personally,I want to be a college teacher.But I really need the money
What're you doing...?
...你做什么?
A:What're you doing at the weekend?
A:你周未干什么?
B:Nothing particular.
B:没什么特别的.
A:How about going boating with us?
A:一起去划船怎么样?
B:That'd be nice,but...
B:那倒是挺好,不过......
A:Come on,it would be nice and interesting
A:得了,别犹豫.会很有意思的
What's your intention?
你做何打算?
A:Travelling is boring,I think.
A:我认为旅行很没劲.
B:What's your intention
B:你有什么打算?
A:Stay at home.
A:呆在家里.
B:What a lazy girl!
B:你这个女孩儿可真懒!
Do you have any intention of...?
你有...的打算?
A:Do you have any intention fo going to Paris to learn painting?
A:你有去巴黎学画的打算吗?
B:Yes,it's my dream.
B:是的,这是我们梦想.
A:I'm glad to tell you it's coming true now.
B:I can't believe it
B:我真不敢相信!
Stating One's Intention
说明打算
I mean you to go.
我想让你去.
A:There's a chance to go to Hong Kong.
B:Yes?Who will be the lucky bird?
B:真的?谁会有这个运气呢?
A:I mean you to go.
A:我想让你去.
B:I simply can't believe my ears!
I expect I'll ...
我希望我......
A:Who Am I is a hot film.
A:《我是谁》这部电影很轰动。
B:I expect I'll see the film tomorrow.
A:What about today?I've got two tickets.
A:今天怎么样?我买了两张今天的票。
B:Really?You're very kind.
B:真的?你真好。
I'm thinking of...
我打算...
A:Excuse me,I'm thinking of buying a red carpet.
A:打搅一下,我打算买块红地毯.
B:Sorry,the red ones have sold out.How about a brown one?
B:对不起,红的都卖光了.棕色的怎么样?
A:No,I don't like that color.
A:不,我不喜欢那种颜色.
I've decided not to......
我已决定不...
A:May I know your decision?
A:把你的决定告诉我好吗?
B:Yes,I've decided not to go abroad.
B:可以,我决定不出国了.
A:Why?That's a chance many people are dreaming of.
A:什么?那可是很多人梦寐以求的机会.
B:I'm badly needed in the project,you know.
I'm planning to...
我打算去......
A:I'm planning to go for a swim.
A:我打算去游泳.
B:As far as I know, you don't like swimming.
B:据我所知你不喜欢游泳.
A:No,I don't.But the doctor says I can lose weight that way.
A:不错,可是大夫说那样可以减肥.
B:That's not bad news for me.
B:这对我来说是个好消息,
We can go together then.
我们可以一起去了
I plan to...
我计划...
A:I plan to go abroad.
A:我计划出国.
B:Look before you leap.It's not easy to live in a strange country
A:I know.But I want to see more while I'm young.
A:我知道,可是趁年轻我想多看看.
B:I agree.
I have no intention of ...
我不想...
A:I have no intention of refusing to help you.
A:我的确想帮助你.
B:But you don't seem very enthusiastic.
B:可是好像你不很热心.
A:Sorry,I'm just too tired.
A:对不起,我只是太累了.
I intend to...
我打算...
A:I intend to have a part-time job.
B:What makes you think so?
B:你为什么这么想呢?
A:I thinke it may help to learn more about the society.
A:我认为这有助于了解社会.
Your intention is to...
你是想......
A:Don't you feel it's suffocating here?
A:你不感到让人透不过气来吗?
B:Your intention is to quit the job,isn't it?
B:你是想辞职吧?
A:I'm terribly sorry to say"yes",you know.
A:很遗憾地告诉您"是的".
I proposed to ...
我想...
A:I proposed to start out at once.
A:我想立刻动身.
B:Why don't you wait for a few more days?
B:干嘛不再待几天?
A:It is very urgent.